Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Gaiajack

Videos Topic

Whoops got my urls mixed up

The youtube plugin was broken before so I had to c/p your url into youtube and forgot to re-copy the one I meant to post.  Because the plugin wasn't working I could not see that I posted the wrong video.

That's really what happened.

But you won't believe me.  Of course you won't.  No one will ever believe me.  

I will have to live with this shame.

A LIKELY STORY

I've posted the wrong video so many times that I generally refresh the page and/or open it in a different browser to make absolutely sure IPB's fancy no-reload-posting isn't pulling some shenanigans on me

I have no idea what's going on in the video you posted, but here's a cool tool assisted smash thing I saw today:

Computer simulation predicts the outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII (the last one), 6 days before it happens

The accompanying article is incredible. One of those where I had to stop reading every few paragraphs to breathe.

• Upvote 2

I went into this thinking I was looking at an actual article about using computer simulations to predict the outcomes of football matches. It took me like five minutes of reading and background googling to figure out it was a joke article and you were just being sarcastic. God damnit.

Diss' "Currently Listening To" post reminded me of this one. So 80's it's great. RIP America's bright-eyed optimism and promising future.

• Upvote 1

wow their redub of the episodes I-III is incredible

the third one is clearly the best, but it follows a continuity so you have to start with the first

• Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhGFZ_h6ZM

It’s finally here! And just in time for the holidays.

There were probably over 100 hours put into this. I hear stories of people making these incredibly intricate YTPs with a hundred layered effects and renders-on-renders in 2 days, and I just don’t see how that’s possible. The last few days I was working on this OVER 12 hours a day. Maybe I’m just not as creative, Eh?

I’ve said before that Star Trek is hard to poop because it’s all dialogue based (and 99% of the footage is the top halves of characters). This is definitely a lot slower and plot-oriented than most, and I’m not even sure if I’m still in the realm of YTP or crossing the threshold into standard edits/parodies. 

• Upvote 1