Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Space Whale

Video Game News

Other than that neat splitscreen thing, it looks like an uglier Bionic Commando with better controls

Nice music.

The bouncy, physics-y grapple would piss me off though. I actually kind of dislike realistic physics in 2d games.

THEN YOU SHOULD GET ONE

But seriously it just talks about how digital information is starting to build up and pile up to the point where it's going to start causing inefficiencies and wastes a lot of resources. Then it says that we need to develop AI to manage through the mess and implies that if we could create AI to prune out the duplicate and unnecessary information...

Which is basically the plot of MGS2. Hideo Kojima: a prophet.

That and the Cave Johnson videos give me hope that Wheatley (and the story in general) is better than the impression I'm getting from the videos.

I find this hilarious and awesome

Fan voting for the Madden cover is retarded in the first place, but Mike Vick had one or two GODLY performances this season, so why the hell not put him on the cover? Screw all the protesters, he's doing well in his own domain and he's been a much better person after jailtime. The only other option is a meme and a cleveland Brown which is just depressing so if Vick gets it I will totally buy it

I find this hilarious and awesome

Fan voting for the Madden cover is retarded in the first place, but Mike Vick had one or two GODLY performances this season, so why the hell not put him on the cover? Screw all the protesters, he's doing well in his own domain and he's been a much better person after jailtime. The only other option is a meme and a cleveland Brown which is just depressing so if Vick gets it I will totally buy it

Well, there's also the fact that he was already on the cover once before. He'd be the only one to have been on it more than once.

Though to be honest, I think the controversy of him being a convicted felon and being on the cover might actually help more than it would hurt. As Diss pointed out, most people buying the game won't give a shit about that.

I buy madden every year and play it and there's nothing you can do about it.

I buy madden every year and play it and there's nothing you can do about it.

RIP saiklo, we barely knew ye

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/fate-of-legends-3-rests-in-prototype.html

"the heat and excitement surrounding this downloadable title would determine whether or not the full game could be greenlit. If hype is strong, the full title will be a go. If not, it’s a no-go. I don’t even want to think about that outcome!

It seems strange to me that they would try to test the future game's potential success by releasing the demo on an unproven, mostly unhyped and as-of-yet unreleased service. And seeing Wiiware's overall poor performance I can't see why they would have much confidence. Wouldn't surprise me if this was just a scare tactic to try and increase sales of the demo.

I still hope it does well though. If it does, it could set a far better standard for the eShop and encourage more developers to release demos via this service.