Project Jenova
sai

Howdy PARTNER

I just found out about a week or so ago that my job is "most likely" only seasonal. The girl who hired me forgot to tell me this originally, and I only found out when I did because I asked. So knowing I won't probably be employed much longer is kinda depressing. Feelings of loneliness are kicking in again too, so the past few days have been kinda miserable.

Oh and I got a bad cold to boot, fun times right

Every couple of years I get this itching feeling to track down this board again and see what you guys are up to, then usually forget about it and move on to something else. This time I actually remembered to do just that. So hello again.

• Upvote 2

Man Ben I was JUST thinking about you the other day, thinking about who I haven't seen on here in forever, and BAM here you are. Sup?

In other news I'm excited for a Belegarth event coming up this week. It's at a camping park in Chino, near LA. I remember at least one of you guys lived somewhere in or around LA but fuck if I remember who. I won't be able to leave the park though since I'm not driving.

But if any of you ever wanted to actually hang out, and don't mind seeing people dressed up and smacking each other with padded weapons, that would be awesome.

Prado Regional Park. Nice camping park with big open fields, perfect for big battles.

And I wouldn't know the suckiness of Chino proper, as I've really ONLY visited Chino at that park. Fresno sure sucks balls, I know that much.

Yo, Ben bro, been in Corona Ca since 1985.  Hollah.

Besides replying to Ben,

Grandma died this month, dealing with emotions ... no big changes in 5 years since Grandpa died.

Still drinking when I can, still being better at being a woman. Still smokin when I got em.

Fuck this shit honestly ........ I cannot wait till I get out of Cali again. Until then... hit me up on here or via FB Derp In touch.

In that case, I suppose I'd rather be in Chino than Fresno.

Or kill myself.

She should have also said 1885

Yo, Ben bro, been in Corona Ca since 1985.  Hollah.

Besides replying to Ben,

Grandma died this month, dealing with emotions ... no big changes in 5 years since Grandpa died.

Still drinking when I can, still being better at being a woman. Still smokin when I got em.

Fuck this shit honestly ........ I cannot wait till I get out of Cali again. Until then... hit me up on here or via FB Derp In touch.

Welp my grandma died. Planned 90% of the funeral with my uncle. Not a lot is happening right now... just everything.

She was like a sister/mentor/mother figure to me. I consider both bio parents absentee.

I am in the tenth year of my marriage to my husband. About to turn 29. I feel fat. I feel depressed and overwraught with taking care of people throughout my 20's.  I feel more Crohn's patienty than ever. I have no idea how to gain control until we aren't being sued anymore. Once that case is through I will have more of a life plan.

I miss my dogs, all three of them I had 5 years ago are dead.  Cats are cool but... I miss my fucking dogs and I know who helped kill them each off.  That same mother fucker just got in a fist fight with a neighbor after valentines day.  I can't like California anymore, not even if I tried.  But yet more than ever I feel like this is my belonging place. I hope it is a lie.

I can't trust my neighbors to remain civil and not physically threaten me, so leaving my yard feels huge right now.

Anger is a big word for me right now. So is Zen, and Humor.

I found out my number is 7 this year, and from what I hear from Vegas, that is a good number. I am waiting to accept the consequences of this year.

You can tell if gypsies are in the area by trails of thick, dark semen.

• Downvote 2

Well shiiiiiiit I'll be there last weekend in March. Obviously my time is pretty limited due to my reason for being there but I have nights.

51 <Pizza>: Ive spent the past 2 days building a studio PC

01:51 <nightredbot>: and the mecha scan their first place to desperately beg for upvotes and build a camera and wander around your studio

01:51 <Pizza>: 2 capacitors, $200 later, it is working

01:52 <Pizza>: anthlon 64 2CORE, 6gb RAM

01:52 <Pizza>: sound card for mixer input,

01:53 <Pizza>: itll be used to record live instruments and stuff

01:53 <Pizza>: and a 512mb radeon something

01:54 <Pizza>: 90% of the money went into the card, everything else was scavenged

I should also mention my buddy/bandmate Brandon did a lot to make it happen too. He drove and provided a lot of the parts.

Wait, did you buy a graphics card or a workstation card? Because you're going to want a workstation card for a studio pc and they ain't cheap.

It wont be using graphically intesnse programs, this will sit in the studio and record all of the live acoustic and electric instruments, which are all hooked into the mixer (or whatever the song calls for).

I also forgot to mention I picked up an extra 2GB stick for my computer and I haven't topped out yet! I've been runnin with 4GB since 2009 when I built it. I also recently swapped out my old clicky HDD and replaced my old thermaltake with the stock heatsink, which actually cools it better :/

Holy crap I think my PC is back up to spec! I was worried I would have to make a new build sometime soon but this can hopefully keep everything nice and smooth.

Broke up with Mathilde last night. She's threatened it before, usually after getting mad over what I consider to be fairly trivial things. All I really had to do was just not resist. Like I told her last night, I enjoy being with her, but not enough to justify a relationship. I'm pretty sure I was able to talk her into a soft landing, I think she'll be fine.

Feel a little weird due to the sudden gear shift, but I'm not upset. I've been thinking I should probably get out of this for a while now.

Recent things, forum-on-life-support edition:

-Changing my minor to CMST (communication studies), which will hopefully get me out of uni faster (one more year).

-If I can make the show well/quick enough and get popular, I can get signed to a network before I graduate so I can leave early. My professor liked it and is allowing me to use it as an independent study, which will help further my graduation. Also trying to get a trip to vidcon organized so I can do a bit of networking.

-built a firepit/garden in the backyard. will provide pics upon request

-I joined Hive 13, my local makerspace, thanks in part to my business partner Brandon. 

- In addition to that we've got most of our studio constructed. Adding a home server soon to show our website, share data, and store our new security camera footage. 

-I play planetside 2 a lot, if you're interested me and some friends skype it up once a week or so.

-

I changed my gender on FB to androgynous. not publicly. its as close to "coming out" as I'll get, because explaining that I'm attracted to femininity is sometimes an awkward convo to have.

• Upvote 1