Project Jenova
sai

Howdy PARTNER

Wow, I'm surprised it hasn't ran off and tried to flush itself down a toilet by now.

Well, I have a computer again now. Goodbye productivity. Guess I'm stuck back in here with you bunch of chucklefucks now.

Also, my mom told me today my biological dad died. I felt sad. I guess because it would have been nice to meet him once. I just hope he wasn't too sad about never meeting me.

Also also, see you soon Dave.

No longer do I have to del with roommates. NO LONGER. I am moderately pleased. Managed to get the move done in two hours flat.

[12:59:44 PM] Eric Sepulveda: Last thing we heard was you had trouble with the law and some crazy chick

you guys have no sense of time. jesus. that was on old pj. i was 18.

i hadn't been around recently because of depression and wanting to cut down things that would distract me from moving forward in life. I did, and now I work for Atlus.

My project is over now though and I have a lot of free time. sup

The fuck nigga you aint even gonna hook a nigga up with some nigga ass chie nigga wall pitchas?

Been debating up and moving to another state lately. There really isn't much tying me down here besides the lady, and even she's more than likely gone by next lease year for her career.

Yesterday I talked to a distinguished UT CS professor who told me I would need several years of formal CS education, considerable experience in the field and generally improved credentials to ever hope to get a job in software engineering. Today I got an interview. So things are looking up.

Man, you don't need a degree for computer shit. Everyone and their fucking mom has one these days so its not really relevant to your abilities. All you need is a portfolio of stuff you made.

Just spent a week in San Francisco. Me and my Ma explored every inch of the city.

Got a lot of good footage, going to make a video about it soon.

Today was awesome. Started out with an overnight shift at work and after a couple of hours sleep I bombed an interview with Accenture. I was pretty glad to be out of there when it was done, the place looked like an Indian call center with some white neckbeards sprinkled in. Everyone looked miserable.

After that I met up with my best friend from high school, who I hadn't spoken a word to in the 7 years since graduation. We spent the next 5 hours shooting the shit at cool places, it was just like old times. He actually kept up with a bunch of our old classmates and much to my surprise, most of them have turned out to be pretty huge fuckups, as opposed to the untouchable geniuses I thought they all were. It was actually really depressing to find out, especially to hear that someone I ran into just last year in Utah had committed suicide soon after we spoke.

The highlight of the day though was the call halfway through our reunion that I got the job at the other place I interviewed with. That place was really cool, typical flashy software company with great benefits in a really nice part of town, I'm really excited to start working there. More importantly the income will finally let me explore the city with a lot more freedom. Things are looking insanely good right now.

• Upvote 3

That's actually pretty cool, man. What's the name of the company. Or is it a SECRET TO EVERYONE

Today a middle aged Japanese woman started talking about how handsome I was and how beautiful Italians are and how good they sound and how she wants to live in Italy and eat pasta every day.

It was uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1

I'm mostly interested in the chat, but I go way back in PJ

Just goes to show you never truly leave, you always return.

What is it about this place!?

• Upvote 2

That's actually pretty cool, man. What's the name of the company. Or is it a SECRET TO EVERYONE

Accruent, they do realty management software stuff

why the fuck do we stlil make icetrays without lids on them

there is only one kind of design for an icetray that should exist by now, and that is a rubber/silicone tray with clip on plastic lid.

HAHA I'M GONNA MAKE A TRAY OUT OF HARD PLASTIC CUS THAT WAY IT'S TEN BILLION TIMES HARDER TO GET THE ICE OUT HAHAHA EVEN THOUGH RUBBER TRAYS HAVE EXISTED SINCE FOREVER AND ARE OBJECTIVELY BETTER

you have to fill these things to the brim with water, carry them to the freezer which might be on the other side of the kitchen (plus they're horizontal so they're easier to tilt) and then wedge them in between the steak and the ice cream. You now cannot put anything else on top of it, thus wasting space. Freezer drawers usually stick like hell too, so if your freezer has a drawer then good luck with that.

ice trays without lids should have existed for about two years before every designer ever went "hey, these things could really use a lid" and then every ice tray since then forever would have a lid

ftge

it's so hard being obviously smarter than everyone on the planet, god

Jack is your life one of those infomercials where people fail miserably at simple household tasks?

I've never had a problem carrying an ice cube tray full of water across a kitchen, maybe in just lucky.

I have a usb beverage cooler. Fuck your ice.

Actually I don't. I only drink water and beer.