Project Jenova
sai

Howdy PARTNER

4 hours of sleep, woke up at 7am, went to work. GOD DAMN, why am I still not tired? I feel like adrenaline is coursing through my veins or some shit.

I FEEL LIKE AWESOME

• Downvote 1

I did the right thing last night and, after showering at half past ten and sitting downstairs with my mam until midnight, went straight to bed for once. Shit I was so insanely tired.

I must've got a good nine or ten hours of sleep. I could've woken up sooner, but I really needed the sleep after forcing myself to wake up early for the last week.

When I checked to see if I'd missed any texts, this girl who talks a lot texted me asking me if I'd had a nice shower. Maybe I should inform her that I did, and that I also had a satisfying dump this morning. Which it was. Aww yeah.

I woke up this morning feeling great and wondering what had me all messed up for the past week. Then I remembered, and slumped back into bed.

Now a few hours later I'm almost out of bed. Maybe I can build some positive momentum up today.

I used "it's cold and I'm naked and might freeze before I get my clothes on" as an excuse to stay in bed until about 14 oclock. Since then the only significant thing I've done has been to fap up a fukken storm and shower.

Loving the shit out of the mobile skin for this place

On the shitter, shitting

Agreed. When I saw this alone I knew it was time to abandon .net.

I was pretty surprised by the mobile skin, too. I also really like this Deviant skin. It's pretty slick. It should be the board default.

buy dell monitor 22" $140

• Upvote 3

okay what the hell is that

IF THAT WAS A PRANK, IT WASN'T FUNNY

edit: okay one thing I miss

on the drop box at the bottom of this page, where it says "General Discussions" and lets you chose where to jump to

there used to be a button that said "go."

We need that button back.

But it takes you there as soon as you choose your destination. The button was just an extra step, unless you were feeling really indecisive or something.

But it takes you there as soon as you choose your destination. The button was just an extra step, unless you were feeling really indecisive or something.

no see if I'm in this topic, the drop box is already set to "general discussions." That way I only have to click "go" and it takes me back to the list of topics. Because if I open it to select "general discussions" when it has already been set to general discussions, nothing happens.

Also dang we need to make more of the standard topics. Videos and images and all that shit.

Just found out my old favorite band got back together.

System Of A Down.

Yes. I still like them.

Today has been a little depressing, but not too much.

Also the mathematics section of the cahsee was easy but some questions were almost enough to make me throw the test into the garbage can nearby.

• Upvote 1

My function band met at the fancy studio again, in order to audition guitarists to replace the one who's leaving in April for GLORIOUS NIPPON. It was nice to be playing without too much pressure, for a change, but it felt odd without our regular guitarist. We'll get to see him one last time before he leaves, so the gig itself will feel even moreso. He doesn't want a massive sendoff, but we're going to give him one. It wouldn't be right, otherwise.

So I might have a date for some time next week.

Technically I'm just at the "yeah coffee and cake sounds like fun, let's keep talking until then" stage but hey, it's nice to hear some form of "yes" again.

Speaking of which, there's this half-Malaysian girl whom I suddenly started to talk with out of nowhere, after she was introduced to me by some girl who had been interested in me. She said that she'd been into me since she saw me play at one of the regional county concerts last year. We hung out on Sunday, watched 'Paul', had a nice lunch (I paid for everything) and then we kind of dicked around Debenhams after sitting around and talking for ages.

She's nice, and I prefer her in person to her when I'm IMing her. It's too bad that I'm not really into her at the moment, 'cause she's blatantly trying to woo me. I feel kind of bad about it, even though she claims that she doesn't mind hanging out as friends for however long. By the sound of it, she's keen to get a boyfriend again. As this'll probably be my only chance in a while, I should probably give it a shot and see where it goes, since we could do a lot together and stuff.

Course, it'd help if I didn't feel a sense of dread whenever she starts to IM me.