Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Chim Allen

Merii Kurisumasu!

Merry Christmas, motherfuckers! I hope everyone is reveling in the holiday cheer today, or at least not being depressed and alone. I consider you all friends, and you're never alone as long as you come here, so buck up and smile for once!

My gift this year was 24 hour duty on Christmas Eve... I'm at a karaoke bar in Japan at near midnight waiting for my family to finish opening presents so that I can call them for a minute.

All of you I promised gifts to, there's one critical component still missing. As soon as I can acquire it I'll ship them out.

Don't work too hard today.

• Upvote 4

This year was all about getting good presents to those near and dear to me, and after a couple of months of agonizing and a lot of shopping around I think I finally pulled it off this year. Really though getting a job two weeks before coming home really made this year go off without a hitch. My family was all over me and I finally had a Christmas dinner that was actually fairly enjoyable. Definitely feels like growing up, and it's a good feeling.

Oh, and I got to tell my odious bitch cousin who told my parents my closely-held secrets that I wanted nothing to do with her, and she looked devastated for most of the night. These have been happy holidays indeed.

• Upvote 2

Spent my whole week off literally doing nothing with my mom. Feels like we wasted Christmas, or at least I wasted my time home in Denver. But it has also been fuck you cold all week so getting out is kind of hard.

But hey at least I got myself some cool shit. Fossil watch, Fire Emblem Awkening (I'm gonna count my 3DS and bravely default and animal crossing as Xmas gifts too), some new clothes, and a quarter ounce of pot and some bubble hash.

I got my mom some fancy tea, my brother a bluray player for his semi, my cousin a portable gas space heater, and the 65 some year old navy rear admiral I live next to got cookies some pipe tobacco and I burnt a fat one with him.

• Upvote 1

Considering my parents recent separation, I really expected this christmas to be awkward and maybe even kinda tense, however it turned out to be kind of the opposite; I spent 3 days in our cabin with my motherand just messing with all the cool stuff out there. It was mostly relaxed and I had a pretty fun time all around watching movies, repairing all the old hand me down axes and tools, and chopping wood outside to make some staffs for my roommates.

I was able to gift some good things for both of them, and I received one hell of a gift..

pcpxz4t.jpg

I'm getting a clay pigeon shooter to use this here soon, 

So yeah it didn't really turn out all that bad.

• Upvote 1