Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
D33d

Vanity

I have one hair on my chin that seems to grow at like ten times the speed of the rest of my face, and it pisses me off now that I've noticed it. I shave and have my sexily smooth face and then a few hours later "OH HEY SUP, I'M JUST A RANDOM CHIN HAIR THAT NEVER SEEMS TO GET SHAVED AND IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING HAIR"

I even OCD checked the SHIT out of my chin after shaving this time to make sure I wasn't just going crazy and missing something but nope, sure enough, freak hair.

Fuck you hair. I'm on to your games. YOU SHALL MEET A TWEEZERY FATE IN THE MORNING.

Also, debating letting my sideburns grow.

my grandma sent me a kinda cute sweater

all my most interesting clothes have come from ireland, why is this

anyway it's sort of cobalt and has one of those gigantic wizard hoods and an asymetrical zipper/buttons down the chest

also if I unzip it and then do up the buttons, it's just placed the right way to expose my left nipple which I think is AWESOME thank you very much

2wPQH.jpg

Check out these handsome fellers taking a smoke break on the pier during the reception. I'm sure this would mean more if you knew my other friends.

Interesting how feminine clothing only acts to accentuate your masculine features. That means...wait...if I wear a dress to the bar....I'll look so huge. This is excellent, Jack.

I was expecting dildos. You are fully clothed so it's fine.

Why shave the legs if you're not gonna show them off though?

I do not have a moustache

._.

do I have a moustache

dave: I know. How I long for tiny emaciated arms.

there's

I

...what

oh do you mean the dress looks kinda like those color-swapped kimonos they wore in the sprite-based games

Edited by Gaiajack

I think if we ever did have a PJ party all of us would suck so much face. We've grown up into some very sexy individuals.

• Upvote 1

I think if we ever did have a PJ party all of us would suck so much face. We've grown up into some very sexy individuals.

Just you, gorgeous!! <3 <3

But yes, everyone's all grown up and not a bunch of silly trolls as I remember some of you guys. *snickers*

I'm into watching good looking boys smooch! Im so in like with the PJ that is now.. That it would be lovely affection and hopefully chemicals and beer tasting!

This PJ Is more honest than the previous gens. I am so I'm love with that.