Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
D33d

Vanity

Attention whore thread. Just like the other one--share your memories, share your action shots, share your recent purchases and every other thing which goes with it.

I'll start with the large version of my user photo, being a man of supreme action (even though it's right there on Facebook). I like this pic. The photographer was awesome.

179075_10150094178003522_600348521_6134562_2320539_n.jpg

I'm ready you know. I've got condoms. I made sure to get the ones that go up to "Whale" size.

What's the difference between this and the clothing thread, if this is also for showing recent purchases?

Anyway here's me looking badass in the car

162788_10100189446065447_8647065_60389339_4088477_n.jpg

Uh, the fashion thread's specific to talking about clothing. This thread's for action shots, non-fashion purchases, proof of awesome things and general camwhoring, much like the previous thread was. Either way, the fashion thread couldn't be turned into an general whore thread.

Man Nate, you look hotter and more mature every time you post. It's nice.

However, I'll let Jack have you to himself.

Hairdresser: A fringe? But... that's a girl's cut.

Me: Oh, uh... *gulp* Is it really? Yeah I think I'll still give it a shot, y'know...

gdnTI.jpg

dkukf.jpg

I think it turned out okay. I'll get it right on the next cut if not.

This is also the first time since I've had long hair that I've had an actual hairstyle instead of just MAKE IT ALL THE SAME LENGTH I DON'T CARE.

edit: SMILING IS FOR THE WEAK

I think it looks a bit too messy. Tidy it up.

As for me, I'm still trying to work a pompadour. I think I have to grow it out more, but its getting harder and harder to stop it from collapsing into a fauxhawk. Which would be terrible.

I'm also worried its making me come off as TOO fashionable (ho ho) which may be a problem in science.

Hrmmm.

Okay, Ray might be the only one to give a shit, but I got this valve trombone from an old geezer at the Jazz Café, for £30. It didn't even take it much to make the thing playable. I just needed to wash it, scrub the valves out a bit and then lube them up. The lubing was done today, as I needed to use somebody else's valve oil. I feel like a seasoned collector~

Photo347.jpg

Thought that I might as well lump it here, because um, it's fun to scrounge these things; especially wartime relics of Czechoslovakian construction.

• Upvote 1

Out in the woods for more hiking today. The mirror says 'cut your hair', the pictures say 'continue barely washing and never combing it'.

NB2gA.jpg

w9nYq.jpg

zxHyC.jpg

Seriously, I can't wait to see the final set of pictures at the end of the summer if we're doing this every week.

Out in the woods for more hiking today. The mirror says 'cut your hair', the pictures say 'continue barely washing and never combing it'.

NB2gA.jpg

w9nYq.jpg

zxHyC.jpg

Seriously, I can't wait to see the final set of pictures at the end of the summer if we're doing this every week.

Your name is now Hot Dave.

Yup. I started reading r/fitness and started Starting Strength. Ate a shitload and drank a gallon of whole milk every day for a couple of months. I'm up to like 200 pounds now (from 165) but still have a long way to go.

• Upvote 1