Project Jenova
Shroomy

PJ D&D Poast

(had to completely rewrite this thanks to a glitch)

Tyranny, they cry, as your rulership signs the documents at hand.

Order has passed that will trample virtually everything you stand for. Guilds will be stripped of their rights, many races turned to slaves, and your people taxed into poverty. Your peers are furious.

Why would any government sign laws that only serve to strangle their populous?

How could this happen?

But new land has been found. Off into the east, a luscious band of islands. The draw is too great, and you soon find yourself crowding with friends and kin, ready to set off into the ocean. Dreams of founding a new world of freedom soar high in your many minds.

And that's when it happens...

zfxoP.png

Win conditions: Either form a successful colony city or gain enough power to overthrow the mainland tyrant.

New Characters:

1. Your character's race
    (human, elf, gnome, orc, dwarf, hobbit or anything right-side here)
  2. Alignment
    (Lawful / Neutral / Chaotic and Good / Neutral, examples here)
  3. Class or classes
    (Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Sorceror, Ranger, Druid, Monk, and more here)
  4. Roll a 6-sided die twenty-eight times and enter the results in order
    (this is for stats)
  5. Name
    (or at least nickname)
  6. Weakness for your character
    (handicap, allergy, phobia, addiction, etc)
  7. Your weapons of choice
    (pick some from here)
  8. Your items of choice
    (pick six things from here)
  9. Your second language
    (pick from the list here)
  10. Tell me a little bit about your character and what they do

The party so far:

AA3p8.png

• Downvote 1

Current link to the Game

Current roster:

• 1Jnc4.png?1RadianrgcnO.png?1 HoEGE.png?12nGgt.png?12nGgt.png?1eefLj.png?1PcNT2.png?1S2Xfc.png?14aojK.png?1iPlZ7.png?1ERbgf.png?1x9EhD.gif?1x9EhD.gif?182YfL.png?15RxWk.png?1Dy3Y6.png?1SdZQ6.png?1 (level up after battle)

• UAUQX.png?1GromprgcnO.png?1 pmW2J.png?14aojK.png?1XZhwK.gif?1PcNT2.png?11Ui7j.png?1rYDvJ.png?1NRXT6.png?1zSOfn.png?12nGgt.png?1S2Xfc.png?1x9EhD.gif?1g3iwz.png?182YfL.png?1LkMNS.png?1iPlZ7.png?1rYDvJ.png?1(level up after battle)

Next Session:

• Monday July 30 at 11:00 am SESSION 1
  • Monday August 6 at 11:00 am SESSION 2
  • Monday August 13 at 11:00 am SESSION 3
  • Sunday August 26 at 2:00 pm SESSION 4
  • Monday September 3 at 11:00 am SESSION 5

• Tuesday September 4
  • Wednesday September 5
  • Thursday September 6
  • Friday September 7
  • Saturday September 8
  • Sunday September 9
  • Monday September 10
  • Tuesday September 11
  • Wednesday September 12
  • Thursday September 13
  • Friday September 14
  • Saturday September 15
  • Sunday September 16
  • Monday September 17
  • Tuesday September 18
  • Wednesday September 19
  • Thursday September 20
  • Friday September 21
  • Saturday September 22
  • Sunday September 23

I'll bite, character post later

But would it be possible to make it an hour or 2 earlier or 2-3 hours later, because 12pm CST is 3am here.

Greetings good citizens. I have come bearing a list of my most notable attributes. Please, have a look!

1. Human

2. Lawful Good

3. Paladin

4. 1,1,4,6,5,6,2,5,1,4,6,4,3,6,1,4,6,2,6,6,1,3,4,3,1,5,4,2

5. Philip Hillcrest

6. Weakness: Suffers from entomophobia (deathly afraid of insects)

AM is midnight, PM is noon. 12pm CST is like 6-7pm in france

CST is GMT-5, right? Mondays are probably the best day I can manage, seeing as I usually work Sundays but I can probably do Tuesday/Friday too

Speaking of characters, I already have a Lvl 1 character sheet from the last game I played, so I don't know if you'd be able to tweak that to this game or not or if you want a fresh guy rolling up

OKAY, so there are now 10 things I want for new characters, see the second post.

Saiklo, here's this. Do the matching in the upper left and pick your shit, then you'll be finished and I'll put your character up.

Speaking of characters, I already have a Lvl 1 character sheet from the last game I played, so I don't know if you'd be able to tweak that to this game or not or if you want a fresh guy rolling up

I'd prefer making a new guy since you already have to answer some questions anyway. Also someone make a monster-character. If you're all a bunch of humans and elves I'll be disappoint

y'know I might just allow that but you'd have to be someone's pet

and anyway it seems like there will be enough players to split the parties into two, I might do that but we'll have to see about that after you bastards finally send me your character info.

I've got the campaign complete so fire when ready guys

WELP I guess I'm not playing my old Ninja this time, time to roll up a new dude

1. Your character's race
    Kobold

2. Alignment
    Lawful Neutral

3. Class or classes
    Rogue

4. Roll a 6-sided die twenty-eight times and enter the results in order
    Roll(28d6)+0:
    3,3,6,6,6,6,4,1,6,4,4,1,1,4,6,5,4,6,4,2,1,3,4,6,5,4,5,5,+0
    Total:115

5. Name
    Zyzyx

6. Weakness for your character
    Huge xenophobe, despises gnomes

7. Your weapons of choice
    Longbow, Battleaxe (I'd take a Longsword instead if I can, even though it's not in the weapon image)

8. Your items of choice
    Thieves Tools, Mirror, Poison, Flint and Steel, Rope, Bedroll

9. Your second language
    Draconic (Assuming I don't get that automatically as a Kobold, if I do I'll take Goblin instead)

10. Tell me a little bit about your character and what they do
    Chief Gnome Stabber, stabs gnomes, or deals with any gnome traps so his kobold bffs can stab more gnomes. Decided to move out into the civilised world in order to possibly stab more gnomes, or maybe the chief gnome, who needs a good stabbing. Has been known to tag along with non-kobolds on jobs with a high potential for gold, or gnomes to stab.

That should be everything, probably, unless it isn't.

Also depending on how good my DEX turns out, I'd like to take Tactile Trapsmith (p12) as a feat if that's possible

Moot like a boss

Character is up and the main rogue position is filled.

Since it's been requested, here are race pair examples:

Fighter (Human, Orc, Dwarf, Wood Elf, Gnoll, Centaur, Minotaur, Ogre, Troll, Warforged, etc)

Rogue (Human, Hobbit, Elf, Kobold, Kenku, Changeling, Imp, Tiefling, Yuan-ti, etc)

Wizard/Sorceror (Human, Dark Elf, Elf, Gnome, Changeling, Pixie, Nymph, Genie, etc)

Ranger/Druid/Cleric (Human, Elf, Hobbit, Dryad, Nymph, Centaur, Planetouched, Kuo-toa, etc)

I guess I didn't think this would be happening so soon. Due to extended travel I won't be able to play. Maybe next game.

Nah we haven't started yet Diss, we'll probably start next monday at the earliest. And that's only if enough people get around to sending me their choices by then.

I am a wizard gelatinous cube. With the power to jiggle.

>wizard

>most important stat is intelligence

>gelatinous cube

>has 1 intelligence

That's a great idea

No but I did actually add you and make your gelatinous cube. But it's a prestige class called Warshaper, which is basically carnage.

You shape your body into blades n' shit. If you're gonna play, give your cube a name, like Jiggaboo or something. You have incredible health and regeneration but you're hilariously pathetic at dodging anything because you're a fucking gelatinous cube. I would love to see this

Name:

Sogg

Race:

Merrow (Aquatic Ogre)

Class:

Cleric

Alignment:

Chaotic Neutral

Extra language:

Aquan

Weapons:

Trident, Javelin/Harpoon if I can throw it well, otherwise Greatclub

Items:

Fishing Net, Rope, Flute, Lantern + Oil, Anti-Toxin, Healer's Kit

Info:

A pretty chill guy of simple needs, spends his time fishing and meditating, and occasionally pummeling people who get in his way. Always up for a good brawl. More or less a hermit, stays away from the cities. Moved east to get some peace and quiet from an increasingly interfering and dangerous regime. Role in the party is muscle, and part-time buffer/healer.

Weakness:

Fucking stinks really fucking bad, like WOW, like if you put a fish monger on two legs and all they sell is rotting whale assholes. Breath is even worse.

Rolls:

1, 2, 5, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 5, 3, 2, 2, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1, 5, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2, 5, 3

Name:

Alexor

Race:

Human

Class:

Sorcerer

Rolls:

Alignment:

Lawful Neutral

Extra language:

Goblin

Weapons:

Quarterstaff, dagger

Items:

Alchemist's lab, bag of holding, chalk, elixir of seduction, disguise kit, hammock.

Info:

A talented sorcerer, fallen from a position of power in the formal court, stripped of title under allegation of thievery and subterfuge in this new time of increased Order. Using his charm and a few favors he was able to escape his bonds and flee to the new world, where he hopes to start anew. If things turn out right this time.

Weakness:

Has a massive addiction to various stimulants and reagants that can leave him somewhat debilitated.