Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Gaiajack

Videos Topic

I thought it was okay. The boss fight was harder than that of the first game but still easier than the rest of the game, though I guess that's to be expected. And GLaDOS being not-pure-evil just felt really forced.

well

She does try to kill you throughout the beginning and the only reason that she doesn't later is because she becomes PotatOS. She doesn't have the energy to even lie at that point. Furthermore she'll basically be doing to Atlas and P-Body what she was going to do to Chell, only they'll last forever. Still kinda evil, but not as much. So she has a human side, she still wants to subject beings to testing for as long as she can.

Yeah I got all that it just didn't feel as genuine as her being pure evil in the first one. The implication was that she was built that way and can't help it at all.

The Caroline stuff especially just feels totally wrong, I'm glad it wasn't developed very much because it felt paper-thin