Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Toki

I'm A Consumer Whore, And How!

tool10000days.jpg

$0.01

92612398.jpg

$10 (it's a flag)

Awww yeah. Got a couple more things but they're gifts and SOMEONE is on this board that they're for so I can't post them. :D

Got a couple more things but they're gifts and SOMEONE is on this board that they're for so I can't post them. :D

oh ray, you shouldn't have

Rob: It's the poster. I got the album when it came out and still have my hard copy with the delightful stereoscopic glasses and pictures.

Jack: oh you~

ray why did you get behringer pedals

behringer fucking sucks D:

I'm trying various things out before leaping to the expensive ones. And seriously, they were dirt cheap. I have a couple boss pedals already of ones I like.

Seriously, those things are like a hundred bucks each.

I know. I also did some background research on those specific ones and they're supposedly better than most of their pedals. Either way, like I said, I'm not intending these to be permanent pedals, just sort of a trial thing to test out some different effects with my playing style before buying a top of the line.

Bought 10 pounds of book today in the form of Gravity's Rainbow and a massive compound kanji dictionary.

Now, I am in the market for a dash receiver so I can listen to my own music instead of living at the whims of local classic rock and pop DJs. Only reason I haven't yet is because I had this idea that they were thousands of dollars and never bothered to investigate until now. Problem is I am clueless on the matter and internet reviews are sparse and uninformative. Anyone know anything about car stereo?

Bought myself an ecksbawcks tree-siddy the other day + 7 games:

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed II

Gears of War

Halo: Reach (went for this one cause MAH BUDDAYS have it too so we can ONLINE PAR-TAY)

The Darkness (this game kicks SO MUCH ASS)

Ninja Gaiden II (this game kicks my ASS SO MUCH)

Fracture (it was 5 eurobux so why the hell not)

so yes if any of you want to be gamerbuddies my gamertag is Robicide666 because Robicide was taken and I'm metal as fuck

Bought a Kenwood KDC248U and it's pretty sweet. Finally I can listen to grating electropop whenever I want :D

or you could make grating electropop

mpkmini_angle_lg.png

I got this as a birthday gift recently. It plugs straight into the computer via USB and is pretty damn customizable. I've been getting adjusted to using it with my Linux setup, using Yoshimi as a synthesizer with a patch that assigns any parameter to the knobs on the keyboard. If I can figure out how to assign patterns from the Hydrogen drum machine to the keyboard's drum pads I might try to record something. I may even add in some sounds from my Gameboy + LSDJ if I can find a two-way headphone jack.

but for now I've just been messing around with really dirty dubstep wobble noises because I'm a faggot

• Upvote 1

This fucking giant mousepad.

img0134pd.jpg

Best $20 I've ever spent.

My desk has been through 4 moves, so it's pretty beat up. Scratches and cuts all over the thing.

New headphones!

204034.jpg

They look somewhat ridiculous (and yet they complement my polo in a way) and they creak a bit at the hinges, but these things sound beautiful and airy.

iPhone-4S-Box-e1318427468183.jpg

How in the fuck is getting a new phone cheaper than using my old one?

$20 less per month if I upgrade? I don't even.