Project Jenova
Sign in to follow this  
Toki

I'm A Consumer Whore, And How!

HIFI-Headset-FMRadi.jpg

Wireless bluetooth headset (the rectangle, not the earbuds) that also doubles as an FM radio and has some controls and a microphone. I hope to use this with my pc (all my headphone cords are too short), my ps3, and my phone.

And as you can see by the phone button above the small screen, it seems to be mostly for phones but ps3 should be able to handle it I hope, same with my computer.

I only bought it because the price dropped, so I didn't get the ambassador program, nor do I give a shit, since I already have all of those games that it comes with.

I think I'm going to be posting in this thread a lot.

41vnsuEsxcL.jpg

51DMvAzeMFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I can get one in the oddeties shop here. They sell all this weird shit: bootleg SNESs, nipple beer can tops, blow up dolls, giant LED clocks, posters, records, foreign candy, all sorts of shit.

I saw that poster and a UC Gundam poster in there last week. Actually, my walls are pretty bare, so I might grab some next weekend.

wait a minute that gundam "poster" is smaller than a damn piece of letter paper

does that even count

Wow. I didn't even notice that. Thank god I have a no internet purchases while inebriated policy, you just saved me like $13. Huzzah!